SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) provides malware reports that can be run and saved in a variety of file format. Reports subscriptions can provide technicians with malware reports on a schedule basis.
- [Instructor] One of the huge benefits of integrating…system center endpoint protection with SCCM…is the centralized management for a multitude…of protected clients, that also means getting malware…reports across many machines in a single place.…In order to use malware reports related to endpoint…protection in SCCM,…we need to have SQL Server Reporting Services, or SSRS,…installed and configured along with SCCM.…In SCCM, we also have to have a…Reporting Services point server role configured.…
With SCCM, we've got a number of built-in endpoint reports…and you can even build your own custom ones…if you really choose to.…Those reports are accessible in two ways,…the first is using a web browser.…For example, http colon slash slash…the name of the server, slash, reports.…The second way to get access to endpoint reports…is directly within the SCCM console.…Let's take a look at both of those methods.…Here in my web browser,…I'm going to connect to my host name slash reports,…where I'm prompted to authenticate,…so I'm going to put in my Windows credentials here,…
- Malware types
- Getting Endpoint Protection up and running
- Deploying the SCEP Windows client
- Removing malware on a SCEP client
- Configuring custom policies
- Planning an update strategy
- Windows firewall settings
- Using PowerShell cmdlets for monitoring
Skill Level Beginner
1. Defining Malware Types
2 Getting Endpoint Protection Up and Running
3. Endpoint Protection Policies
4. Monitoring Endpoint Protection
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.