- [Robert] Thank you for joining me in our course,…System Center Configuration Manager:…Extending the Management Scope.…I hope it helps you become the system center administrator…you are striving to be.…There were many SCCM demonstrations shown.…We discovered how to link Microsoft Azure…and create a public key infrastructure.…If you would like to see more videos…that highlight Windows Server and Applications…from Microsoft, check out my course entitled…System Center Configuration Manager: The Basics.…You can also check out Microsoft's TechNet site…at technet.microsoft.com and do a search…for System Center Configuration Manager.…
Thank you again for joining me,…and I look forward to presenting additional courses…for you in the near future.…
- Implementing support for internet-based clients and devices
- Incorporating SCCM with Microsoft Azure
- Preparing for cloud integration
- Configuring and enabling directory syncing
- Implementing a cloud management gateway
- Implementing on-premises mobile device management
- Locking down and remotely erasing mobile devices using SCCM
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Implement Support for Internet-Based Clients and Devices
2. Azure Integration
3. Implement On-Premises Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Adding the Intune account3m 31s
4. Mobile Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.