Join David M. Franklyn for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Essential Training.
- [Dave] This brings us to the end of the course, but we've only scratched the surface of what Configuration Manager Current Branch has to offer. This isn't the end and I encourage you to learn more by taking the Microsoft Official Course 20696C entitled System Center Configuration Manager and Intune, and also visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy. The Microsoft Virtual Academy has several video series on using Configuration Manager.
The System Center Dudes, a great website. It's just systemcenterdudes.com, one word, but a lot of the stuff in Current Branch that isn't thoroughly documented yet, these guys have already documented it or are working on documenting it. I've even had many forum discussions with them where we worked together to document things. It's just a great, great group of people. And also we have the TechNet forums, the Microsoft TechNet forums for System Center Configuration Manager.
You can ask any question, if you're having any type of issue, if something doesn't work, you can go to the forums and you usually get a reply within a few minutes. If it's a particularly complex problem, you can even add your logs to the forum page and someone will review it. There are Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals, or MVPs, and Microsoft employees who stay on the forums to help people. Again, my name is Dave Franklyn and thank you for watching.
- Planning and deploying a standalone primary site
- Ensuring domain and site server prerequisites
- Planning and expanding a standalone primary site
- Planning and deploying a multiple-site hierarchy
- Planning resource discovery and client deployment
- Managing content and replicating data in Configuration Manager
- Configuring Internet and cloud-based client management
- Advanced monitoring
- Upgrading to Configuration Manager current branch