Join Daniel Lachance for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning System Center 2016 Endpoint Protection.
- [Daniel] Now that we've gone through…a lot of the configuration steps…related to System Center Endpoint Protection,…to further quench your thirst for knowledge,…there are some other resources that you might find helpful.…The first is the SecurityWeek.com website…where you're going to get the latest and greatest…on malware threats and any type of intrusions…that have been taking place,…and also some information about mitigations…that could be effective.…Security Now is a weekly podcast…that you can subscribe to or watch on YouTube…or download the MP3s from the GRC.com website.…
Here, we've got a weekly podcast…that discusses about previous week's security news…and gets us up to date on what we should be looking out for…and what we should be doing…to harden our environments further.…Of course we've got the Microsoft TechNet forums…that are dedicated specifically…for various products including Endpoint Protection.…So here, we can sign in and ask questions…or we can search through the existing threads…to solve problems that you just wouldn't be able to solve…
- Malware types
- Getting Endpoint Protection up and running
- Deploying the SCEP Windows client
- Removing malware on a SCEP client
- Configuring custom policies
- Planning an update strategy
- Windows firewall settings
- Using PowerShell cmdlets for monitoring
Skill Level Beginner
1. Defining Malware Types
2 Getting Endpoint Protection Up and Running
3. Endpoint Protection Policies
4. Monitoring Endpoint Protection
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.