Join Robert McMillen for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learn System Center 2016: Virtual Machine Manager.
- [Robert] Thank you for joining me…in our course, Learn System Center: Virtual Machine Manager.…I've really enjoyed creating this series…and I hope it will assist you…in your career and certification goals.…If you would like to learn more,…please check out my System Center courses…entitled System Center Configuration Manager…and Learn System Center 2016: Operations Manager.…You can also check out TechNet's site…at technet.microsoft.com and type in Virtual Machine Manager…in the search box.…
Thank you again for joining me and I look forward…to presenting additional courses for you in the near future.…
- Creating host groups
- Adding and managing VMM hosts
- Managing VMware hosts
- Setting up logical and VM networks
- Creating port profiles and logical switches
- Configuring load balancing
- Deploying a virtual machine
- VMM library
- Deploying virtual machines and services in VMM
- VMM profiles and templates
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Virtual Machine Manager
2. VMM Hosts
3. VMM Networking
4. VMM Storage
5. VMM Library
6. Deploying Virtual Machines and Services in VMM
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.