Explore Remote Desktop Protocol within SCCM. Learn how RDP can be used right from the SCCM console to immediately take control or shadow any session of a controlled object as needed.
- [Instructor} System Center Configuration Manager has some…remote tools that we should review.…Let's take a look at the administration in the lower…left hand side.…And then click on client settings as you see here.…And let's right click on the default client settings.…Default client settings basically sets up a client with…default settings that you can then customize later.…However, by setting up the default settings you can…save a lot of time if you want everybody set a specific way.…
For instance, if we go to remote tools and we would like to…have remote control turned on for…every computer that we add.…It would be a good idea to go ahead and do that from here…rather than go to each one individually to turn that on.…Because by default, this particular remote tool is…going to be turned off.…So if you click on configure settings,…we check the box to enable remote control…on client computers and then we check whether or not…it is a domain computer.…We click okay and now remote control is turned on.…Remote control is the same as remote assistance is called…
Note: Existing knowledge of Windows Servers and basic networking is recommended prior to watching this course.
- Creating device and user collections
- Configuring maintenance windows
- Configuring resource discovery
- Distributing content
- Creating queries and reports
- Deploying operating systems
- Maintaining the management infrastructure