- Creating and deploying applications
- Choosing the application detection method
- SCCM deployment benefits
- Deploying applications using PowerShell scripts
- Managing application supersedence and removal
- Managing and deploying virtual applications
- Creating virtual applications using the App-V Sequencer
- Managing and deploying Microsoft Store and Office 365 apps
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Robert] How would you like an easy way to push out Office 365 to your managed devices that access email, or how to deploy one application to many different operating systems with just one command? In this course, I demonstrate how to manage applications in a whole new way. You'll learn first-hand how to add and deploy an application using System Center Configuration Manager. We'll then demonstrate virtual applications. These non-operating system-dependent apps can be deployed to practically any device. We link up our Office account with System Center Configuration Manager to show you how to deploy and keep Office up to date as well.
You'll also benefit by seeing how to manage applications using PowerShell scripts. This can allow you to push out applications from local and remote devices. My name is Robert McMillen. I'm a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Solutions Expert. I invite you to join me to learn how to do all these skills and more in my course, Manage Applications by using Configuration Manager.