- Creating host groups
- Adding and managing VMM hosts
- Managing VMware hosts
- Setting up logical and VM networks
- Creating port profiles and logical switches
- Configuring load balancing
- Deploying a virtual machine
- VMM library
- Deploying virtual machines and services in VMM
- VMM profiles and templates
Skill Level Beginner
- [Robert] Hi, I'm Robert McMillen. Virtual Manager 2016 is a System Center server product from Microsoft that helps us to manage and deploy virtual machines. Microsoft supports both VMware and Windows Hyper-V virtual servers and their host servers. In this course, you'll learn how to set up and manage virtual server hosts and virtual machines. You'll learn how to create virtual machine templates, hardware profiles, network switches, library setup, and more.
You'll even learn how to deploy a virtual machine using rapid deployment in under two minutes. There are many improvements we discuss in Virtual Machine Manager 2016 that I want to share with you in this course. Let's get started creating and managing virtual machines using Virtual Machine Manager 2016.
1. Introduction to Virtual Machine Manager
2. VMM Hosts
3. VMM Networking
4. VMM Storage
5. VMM Library
6. Deploying Virtual Machines and Services in VMM
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.