Integration packs provide additional runbook activities for Microsoft and third-party tasks. Dan discusses the process for installing, registering, and deploying Integration Packs.
- [Narrator] In this video, I'll focus on integration packs.…In Orchestrator, we work with integration packs…because it provides us additional functionality…within our Runbook activities.…So we have activities that otherwise wouldn't be available…to add to our Runbook canvas…if we hadn't registered and deployed the integration packs.…And there are plenty of integration packs out there.…For instance, there's an integration pack…for Microsoft Azure Cloud Environments,…which means that we can have Runbook activities…reach out into the Azure Cloud…and manage Azure resources like virtual machines,…or cloud storage and so on.…
There's also an integration pack…for all of the system center components, including…SCCM, system center configuration manager,…SCOM, system center operations manager,…DPM, data protection manager,…and VMM, virtual machine manager,…and finally, service manager.…So this way, we can automate tasks…related to these system center components.…There's an integration pack for Active Directory,…and Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SharePoint.…
This course teaches administrators how to automate the monitoring and deployment of data center resources using Orchestrator 2016. Instructor Daniel Lachance begins with a discussion of Orchestrator components and interactions, and walks through the installation of an Orchestrator environment. Then he explores Runbook Designer, the tool for creating various automation solutions related to file management, user onboarding, and more. Follow along and learn how to create your own runbooks with this integral tool, and optimize and reduce your workload.
- Understanding the Orchestrator architecture: from database to console
- Planning an Orchestrator deployment
- Verifying the installation
- Exploring Runbook Designer
- Creating runbooks
Skill Level Beginner
Learn System Center 2016: Operations Managerwith Robert McMillen3h 8m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Virtual Network Implementationwith Sharon Bennett1h 20m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalitieswith David Elfassy2h 52m Intermediate
1. Orchestrator Architecture
2. Orchestrator Installation
3. Orchestrator Runbook Designer
4. Runbook Design
5. Runbook Creation
Next steps3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.