Learn how to install Virtual Machine Manager 2016 on a Windows 2016 Server. There are several things to do before you start the wizard, such as creating new AD accounts. Then you can walk through the installation.
- [Instructor] In this video we're going to install…Virtual Machine Manager 2016.…We need to do a few things before we get to the installation…and the first thing is, go to a server that has…the active directory users and computers tool on it…or you can just go to any domain controller,…and we're going to add some users and a group as well.…Let's start by right clicking…and choosing New, Organizational Unit,…and I don't have to do this,…but this just helps keep things organized.…
So I'm just going to go ahead and put in the name there.…You can call it anything you want,…and now we need to create some users,…and once again you can change the names…of these users but I use these…because they are very descriptive…so it's easy to keep track of.…The first one we're going to be creating…is the SVC-SCV, SCVMM…and we'll just copy that.…Choose Next.…Password never expires, and put in our password.…
And go Next and Finish.…Then we'll create a couple more users.…We'll choose Copy.…Make it go a little bit faster,…and now we're going to be putting in an admin account.…
- Creating host groups
- Adding and managing VMM hosts
- Managing VMware hosts
- Setting up logical and VM networks
- Creating port profiles and logical switches
- Configuring load balancing
- Deploying a virtual machine
- VMM library
- Deploying virtual machines and services in VMM
- VMM profiles and templates
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Virtual Machine Manager
2. VMM Hosts
3. VMM Networking
4. VMM Storage
5. VMM Library
6. Deploying Virtual Machines and Services in VMM
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.