Integration packs must be downloaded, installed, registered and deployed before their respective runbook activities can be used. Dan walks through the process of getting integration packs up and running from downloading to deployment.
- [Instructor] We've already talked about the purpose…of Orchestrator Integration Packs.…So in this video, we're going to go ahead and take a look…at how we download them and then install them…on a Runbook Server.…And the idea is that we're going to…get more Runbook activity capabilities…through the installation of these various Integration Packs.…So here in my web browser,…I've gone to microsoft.com's download site,…and I've searched for System Center Orchestrator 2016…Integration Packs.…Now it's taken me to the page,…as we can see as I scroll further down here…where I have a download button.…
But before we do that, let's expand the Detail section…down below by clicking the plus sign.…We want to do this for a number of reasons.…First of all, we want to see the version…of the Integration Pack because sometimes…when you take a look at sample Runbook activities,…it will only work if you've installed a specific version…of an Integration Pack.…Now further down below, we can see what type…of additional capabilities we get with this particular…
This course teaches administrators how to automate the monitoring and deployment of data center resources using Orchestrator 2016. Instructor Daniel Lachance begins with a discussion of Orchestrator components and interactions, and walks through the installation of an Orchestrator environment. Then he explores Runbook Designer, the tool for creating various automation solutions related to file management, user onboarding, and more. Follow along and learn how to create your own runbooks with this integral tool, and optimize and reduce your workload.
- Understanding the Orchestrator architecture: from database to console
- Planning an Orchestrator deployment
- Verifying the installation
- Exploring Runbook Designer
- Creating runbooks
Skill Level Beginner
Learn System Center 2016: Operations Managerwith Robert McMillen3h 8m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Virtual Network Implementationwith Sharon Bennett1h 20m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalitieswith David Elfassy2h 52m Intermediate
1. Orchestrator Architecture
2. Orchestrator Installation
3. Orchestrator Runbook Designer
4. Runbook Design
5. Runbook Creation
Next steps3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.