Join Daniel Lachance for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Learning System Center 2016 Endpoint Protection.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files that go along with the movies, you might find it helpful to download the zip file and extract it and then go into the corresponding folder for the movie where you're going to find the powershell scripts that I use in the demonstrations. Otherwise, if you want, you can simply follow along with the movies and type in the scripts as you see them in the powershell editor.
- Malware types
- Getting Endpoint Protection up and running
- Deploying the SCEP Windows client
- Removing malware on a SCEP client
- Configuring custom policies
- Planning an update strategy
- Windows firewall settings
- Using PowerShell cmdlets for monitoring
Skill Level Beginner
1. Defining Malware Types
2 Getting Endpoint Protection Up and Running
3. Endpoint Protection Policies
4. Monitoring Endpoint Protection
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.