Note: Existing knowledge of Windows Servers and basic networking is recommended prior to watching this course.
- Creating device and user collections
- Configuring maintenance windows
- Configuring resource discovery
- Distributing content
- Creating queries and reports
- Deploying operating systems
- Maintaining the management infrastructure
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Robert] Hi I'm Robert McMillen. Systems Center Configuration Manager is Microsoft's product for managing PCs, servers, and mobile devices. In this video series I focus on setting up and deploying Systems Center Configuration Manager. You'll learn topics such as managing clients and users, configure boundaries and boundary groups, creating user and device collections, and setting up administrative users. You'll also learn about creating and distributing software packages and applications, SQL reporting, and using Report Builder to create a custom report made to your specifications.
Whether you're an experienced Systems Center administrator or new to setting up SCCM, you can find lots of good information that can help you succeed with my course Configure and Maintain a Configuration Manager Infrastructure.