Join Daniel Lachance for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a compliance baseline workflow, part of Learning System Center 2016 Service Manager.
- [Instructor] What makes service manager so powerful…is its integration with all of these external relevant…enterprise data sources such as system center configuration…manager or SCCM.…Here in the system center configuration manager console…I've already created a compliance baseline.…Let's take a look at that.…So I'm in the assets and compliance workspace…here for config manager, and if I expand in the left hand…navigator compliance settings,…I've got a configuration item or a CI here…that checks for the existence of a log file…for a custom app called app one.…
And if I look at the configuration baselines view…I've got that configuration item added to this baseline,…and this baseline down at the bottom if I click deployments…has been deployed to the all systems collection.…So it's gonna apply to all devices managed by…config manager, and it's gonna check for the existence…of a custom log file.…Now let's just check the result of that on one machine.…I've gone into the control panel for a machine…managed by configuration manager.…
- What is System Center 2016 Service Manager (SM)?
- Installing the SM data warehouse server
- Configuring SM
- Configuring incident, problem, and change request settings
- Creating incidents, problems, and change requests
- Creating a compliance baseline workflow
- Publishing a service offering to the Self-Service Portal