This video demonstrates how to adjust the time frame displayed on the Gantt chart to meet your requirements.
- [Instructor] To navigate in the Gantt chart…first move your cursor up into this area,…hold down your wheel mouse button…and then the pan from side to side you can move…left or right, or move up or down…to pan up or down.…Next, you can spin the wheel of your mouse…in order to collapse or expand…out the dates that show on the Gantt chart.…Also, over here on the left-hand side…you'll notice these little triangles.…
If you select on any of the triangles…it'll collapse down that category.…If you select on the triangle again…it'll expand out the category.…I'll click on it one more time to collapse it.…Also, if you right-click, come down to Expand All,…it'll expand those categories out…or if you go to Collapse All, it'll collapse…that entire tree of items down.…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.