To see the model at specific periods of time, this video shows how to adjust the Focus Time and Data Date.
- There are two dash bars in Synchro.…One is the Focus Time and the other is called the Data Date.…The Focus Time is the red dash line…that has the red triangle on top.…The Focus Time, if moved from left to right,…will show the construction sequence…in the 3D model down below.…It's focusing on that period of time…as highlighted in the schedule.…The Data Date is a project schedule day…for the progress reporting.…
That day can be modified by coming over to the Navigator,…selecting on Project,…expanding out Details,…scrolling down until you see your Data Date.…It can either automatic,…which means it's automatic for the date…that you're opening up this project,…or it can be manually specified.…So if you want to type in a date…that this blue dash line should be located at,…you can come over here, either type in the date directly,…or select on the calendar,…or click in here where we have the numbers,…and then select the arrows to gently adjust that blue line,…either or to the right or back over to the left.…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.