In this video, you will discover how to update your schedules in Synchro without losing the item assignment of objects already associated with the tasks.
- [Instructor] Synchro allows us to…synchronize the task in our original scheduling software…with the task in the Synchro environment.…And it allows us to do that without losing…that connectivity…with the three dimensional modeled objects.…To synchronize schedules,…come over here to external data underneath Navigator.…Then in this dialog box…select on Training project schedule.XML…Right click, and then select…Synchronize from.…
It will ask what file do you want to synchronize from?…Click Browse.…Then in your exercise files Chapter Five…select Schedule updated.…And click on Open.…Next,…from this menu, I usually like to select on…Skip all.…Because it's just the fastest way to go about…selecting the things that we need.…For the Task…change it from Skip…to Consolidate.…For the Links…we also want to consolidate the links.…
For the Task constraints…synchronize.…Then for Calendars…we also want to consolidate.…Now come down here to Synchronize.…And now it's taking that information from the…file that we specified…and it's burning it into the Synchro project.…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.