This video demonstrates how to use the Turntable feature to spin around a point in the model.
- [Instructor] A Turntable Interpolation allows us to…spin around the model…from a point that we select.…The point that I want to select in this project…is if we zoom in one of the mullions…here in our skylight.…Now I'll zoom back out.…Come down here.…And then on the far right hand camera diamond,…I'll right click…and go to Interpolation Type.…And then select Turntable.…
Because I did that interpolation on the last diamond,…it took us to that spot…where the camera is at,…for the last diamond.…Here for the Turntable Options…we can specify what degree angle…do we want to go around the building.…If we choose 360, that'll take us from this point,…circle us all the way around the building,…and come back to this starting point.…But for this project, I'd like to just select…90 for our rotation of 90 degrees.…
If we want to preview that, we can, by coming down…here to Preview.…Clicking on the bar.…And then dragging the bar…to see what the animation will allow us to do.…If we want to preview it a little bit farther…such as, making this number be…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.