Discover how to set up the automatic save of your work.
- [Instructor] Synchro has automatic…save and backup functionality built into the software.…To enable that functionality, we need to go…to the options, which we can find…underneath the Home tab, Options.…Then in the Options dialogue box,…go to General and select on Auto Save.…To enable to auto save feature, put a…check mark next to Auto Save Project,…and specify how often you'd like…Synchro to automatically save the project.…
One minute is kind of excessive.…You really don't need to save your…project every one minute, so let's change…that to be 10 minutes.…That means you'll work for 10 minutes,…and then Synchro will automatically save that project.…There's also an option here to delete…the auto-saved file on a normal exit,…and it's recommended that you put a…check mark next to that option so that…the auto-save file will automatically…be deleted whenever you exit Synchro.…There's also an option here for backing…up a project file whenever that project is initially opened.…
What that means is that if you make changes inside…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.