Learn how to create a new viewpoint to enable the user to come back to specific views and camera angles.
- [Instructor] If there's a specific view…that you want to save in Synchro,…you can save the view by going to Viewpoints…then right clicking in the white Viewpoints box.…Select on add and that will add a new viewpoint…based off of your current view.…Now you can rename your viewpoint to anything…you'd like it to be.…I'll name this viewpoint Construction Office…then click off of the viewpoint…and now we can see we have that saved viewpoint.…
Now, click on a corner of the view cube to move away…from our current viewpoint.…To get back to that viewpoint,…underneath Viewpoints, select on the Construction Office.…Right click, then activate in the selected 3D view…to take you back to that view.…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.