Learn how to export an image from Synchro.
- [Instructor] You can export images from Scynchro…if they've been saved as viewpoints.…So after you've created a viewpoint,…and you can find your viewpoints…underneath the Navigator and selecting Viewpoints,…go to the view that you want to export out.…In this case, select on Construction Office.…Right click, then select Save as image.…In the Save the selected 3D view as image dialog box,…you can either save the image out…at its current width and height…as it displays on your screen…or you can select on Custom to set…a custom width and height.…
Also, you have the ability to change…the overall resolution of that image,…meaning, do you want to save it as…a really low quality image,…or as a super quality image?…The higher the quality, the better the image will look.…Down below you have the option for an Image Filename…so you can specify what name you want to…give to the image as well as…the location for that image.…Finally, you can set how it's being rendered.…
Whether it be by the software,…by OpenGL, or any of the other settings.…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.