Discover how to create an appearance profile and assign it to equipment.
- [Instructor] When a resource is assigned to a task,…it automatically gets a display property assigned to it…from the resource appearance profile.…When it's first placed onto that task,…it knows which resource appearance profile…that it's associated with,…based off of what displays on this bar.…Currently, there's Install, Maintain, Remove and Temporary.…If we wanted to add our own…resource appearance profiles to that bar,…we can do that by coming over to the navigator,…selecting on Resource Appearance Profiles,…moving the cursor into the white area,…right-clicking, then selecting on Add.…
Let's go through this process three times.…So I'm just going to click here in the white area,…right-click Add, white area, right-click Add.…Now what I'd like to do is rename…the first New Appearance Profile…to be called Equip Install.…Then hit Enter on the keyboard.…For the next one, we'll select…on the New Appearance Profile,…I'll right-click, go to Rename,…this will be Equip Temporary.…
The next one will be Equip Remove.…So select, right-click, rename.…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.