Learn how to print from Synchro.
- To print from Synchro, select on the print icon.…In the print dialogue box, select the printer…that you want to print to, and, from the general tab,…you can also select preferences,…which will take you out to your printer driver settings.…So, from the printer driver,…you can set up such things as what size sheet of paper…that you want to print to, and a variety of other settings.…If you come up here to layout,…you can specify which view that you want to print.…The two most common will be your Gantt chart,…and your 3D view.…
If you select on the 3D view, it will print exactly the way…that it shows up on the screen,…so make sure that the dimensions of your view are correct,…and the information inside of the view are correct…before you try to print off that view.…If you select on Gantt,…it will either print off the entire Gantt chart,…or if you put a check mark next to use date range,…you can then specify which dates that you want to print off.…There's also options for horizontal and vertical,…and that's useful because the Gantt chart can be very long,…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.