Join Brian Myers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Synchro Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I'm Brian Myers,…and I want to personally thank you…for watching this series on Synchro.…We've covered the essential skills…for synchronizing your schedules and models…within the Synchro environment,…as well as viewing and presenting your project data…to communicate project schedules.…If you have further questions related to working in Synchro,…feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.…I'll do my best to answer your questions.…I also invite you to explore other courses on Lynda.com…to continue the development…of your industry, technology, and business skills.…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.