Learn how to use Move and Rotate using the Manipulator.
- [Instructor] To understand the move and rotate commands…let's move and rotate the two tower cranes…that are currently on the screen.…Right now the tower cranes are actually…below the ground and we can see that…by selecting on the front of the View Cube.…What we need to do is window around…each of the tower cranes then move them…up so that they're high enough to take…the material from one point and bring it…over to the building.…Start by holding down the shift key on the keyboard,…then put your cursor in about this location.…
Left click, hold the mouse button down,…and window around each of the tower cranes.…Next right click and go to Edit.…And turn on the simple manipulator.…The simple manipulator allows you to manipulate…these objects, may it be rotating them…or moving them side to side or up and down.…To move them up and down you can select…on this red arrow and left click…and hold your mouse button down.…
Then slowly move your mouse upwards.…Once the tower crane is about in this location…you can let go of your mouse button,…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.