This video shows you how to adjust the display of the date to your own regional settings.
- [Instructor] The way that the time and date displays…can be updated from under options.…You can find options either with this little gear icon…called options, or by selecting on the home tab…and clicking on options.…In the options dialogue, select on General,…then select Time Display Format.…If I move the dialogue box over,…we can see the way that the time and date currently displays…here underneath start and finish.…If I change it from short date format…to long date format, you can see that it's now using…words for the day of the week as well as the month.…
If I change it back to the short date format,…it uses numbers.…Also, we can change the way that the time displays.…Select on Use System Settings,…and then you can change it to a 12-hour clock,…a 24-hour clock or an international clock.…I'll just change mine back to Use System Settings…and click on OK.…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.