Learn how to export a video from Synchro.
- [Instructor] To export an animation, in Synchro,…you first need to go to your Animations,…under the Navigator, then, go up…to your Saved Animations.…Right click on the animation, then, Export to AVI.…In the Export to AVI dialog box,…you have the option to change…the Height and Width, of the AVI Export.…You can also adjust the Frame Rate.…The more frames, the smoother your video will be,…but, also, the larger your video will be,…as far as file size.…
We really don't need 25, so,…I'm going to knock that down, to 15.…For the height, and width, usually…I try to keep the height, and width,…very close to the view port, that I have open.…For the Duration, you can specify…whatever duration that you would like, for this AVI.…Compression, you can select on Change,…and, pick from a variety of options.…Most likely, you have Intel, Microsoft, and Full Frames,…but, you may have some other compression utilities, as well.…
If you click on OK, and leave it at Full Frames.…There's an option, here, for File for Export,…where you can name your AVI file,…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.