Learn how to export a 3D PDF file from Synchro.
- [Instructor] To export a file to a 3D PDF,…come up to File, Export, and select on 3D.…For the File name, click on Browse…and for the name of this 3D PDF, I'll call it 3D.…Make sure that Save as type is 3D PDF,…also make sure that you are saving it to…your Exercise files, chapter eight.…Click on Save,…it will ask, how do you want to export your view?…Export to the Original Positions…or in accordance with the current Focus Time.…
And you can select either one.…Then click on Export to write the 3D PDF.…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.