Learn how to adjust the duration of an existing task.
- [Instructor] To adjust the duration of our task…in our schedule, first find those tasks in the schedule.…For us it'll be rows 18, 19, and 20.…Each one of these rows is a child of the parent…which is considered Structural Piles.…Because it's a child of the parent,…it means that if the child would change,…then the information associated with…the parent category schedule would also…change to match that.…I'll scroll over so that we can see…the start and finish dates of each one…of these child categories.…
We can see that Piles 1 starts on February 8, 2016…and ends on March 4, 2016.…If we would make an adjustment to the finish time…on Piles 1, we would then see that adjustment…up in the parent category.…Let's go through that process by clicking in the box…where Finish is located, then click again.…Now we can either manually change it in this cell…or we can click on the C which will open up a calendar.…
Click on the little back arrow…so that we can see the February date…and for the Finish of Piles 1, I'd like the date…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.