This video provides an overview of the key areas within the software interface.
- [Instructor] Synchro is divided into…areas based on tasks we need to perform.…The first area is the quick access toolbar,…and it provides quick access to typical commands,…such as Open, Save, and Print.…The next area is the ribbon.…The ribbon contains the various command…groupings on individual tabs.…The first tab is the home tab,…and it contains project tools.…The second tab is the task tab.…Task contains tools for editing the Gantt chart.…
3D contains tasks related to creating 3D…objects as well as modifying 3D objects.…Play contains tools which allow you…to play the focus time or an animation.…Windows allow you to open up the various…windows which contain the commands of Synchro.…Below the ribbon, we have the toolbar,…and if you right-click on the toolbar…you'll see a wide variety of different…commands that you can associate with the toolbar.…For instance, let's select on Play.…
Here we can see all the same commands…that we had available for Play on the ribbon.…What this means is that you can minimize…the ribbon and then regain some of your…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.