Learn how to create an animation by moving the camera and playing the tasks assigned to the 3D objects.
- To create an animation,…we need to have a few windows open.…The first window is Animations, underneath the Navigator.…We also need to have, if we select on Windows,…the Animation Editor window open.…So select on Animation Editor to open up the editor.…Also, it helps to have the Gantt Chart open.…So, move up here to where the Gantt chart is at,…and if it isn't already expanded out so that you can see it,…expand it out so that you can see.…
Now here in the Animation Editor,…we need to be able to see the entire length…of what our animation will be.…In other words, if wanted a ten second video,…it should say ten seconds.…If we need it to be three minutes,…we should be able to see at least three minutes,…here on the bar.…To adjust the way that it displays,…move your cursor up to this area and click,…then spin the wheel of the mouse.…If you spin it back towards yourself,…you'll get more and more time added,…here to the Animation Editor.…
And for this project, we'll do a one minute animation.…The next thing that we need to do,…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.