This video demonstrates how to display your baseline and actual models and the process to animate those views.
- [Instructor] Synchro provides the capability…for us to view the model in its baseline…and actual form at the same time.…But first we need to set up a project baseline.…So underneath the navigator,…make sure that baselines and scenarios has been selected.…Then come up here to your tasks,…right click and click on baseline selected task.…I like the name so click on okay.…It'll ask do you want to refresh before base lining task,…or at least there's a good chance that it will.…
Select yes, and now we can see that a baseline…has been created for this task.…Now we need to make an adjustment to the task.…So scroll over until you can see the start time,…and let's change it from September 14th, 2016…to September 20th, 2016.…As we're making that adjustment,…we can see where our baseline is at…and we can see where the actual time for that task is at.…The next thing that we need to do,…just click off of it somewhere over here.…
If we select on the focus time,…which is the red triangle, and then pull it over,…you'll notice that once it gets into the baseline area,…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.