This lesson demonstrates how to adjust a variety of properties associated with the 3D objects.
- [Instructor] Your resources and 3D objects…in Synchro each have their own sets of properties,…and you can view those properties…from the Resource Properties window,…or the 3D Properties window.…If for some reason you don't have either one…of these windows available to you,…go to the Windows tab on the ribbon…and select on 3D Properties or Resource Properties.…Then they can be opened up over here on the right-hand side…by selecting on the appropriate tab.…When you open up your resource properties,…you'll see the resource properties…of whatever object is selected.…
And currently I have this pad selected.…If for some reason your pad isn't selected,…hold down the shift key on the keyboard,…then click it with your left mouse button.…When that object has been highlighted…you'll find all the resource properties for that pad,…and that could include such things…as cost, supplier information,…the website which is the URL,…and even the name of the resource itself.…To modify that information just click there inside…of the cell and then type in the name…
Brian Myers focuses on the major features of Synchro for project management, animation, and presentation. Learn how to import scheduling and model data, schedule tasks and visualize them with Gantt charts, track progress, and even create animations based on tasks. Brian also shows how to export your work to paper, PDF, and image and video files. Start watching to find out how Synchro unifies the process of BIM and scheduling for more insight and control at every stage of construction.
- Understanding the Synchro interface and navigation
- Importing 3D models and schedules
- Creating tasks
- Scheduling with Gantt charts
- Model-based scheduling
- Reviewing baseline vs. actual progress
- Creating 3D objects
- Modifying and synchronizing 3D objects
- Subdividing objects
- Exporting presentations
- Printing and exporting 3D PDF, FBX, AVI, and image files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Selecting, Viewing, and Grouping Resources
6. Objects and Animations
7. Subdividing Objects
8. Exporting Information
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.