Learn how Sylenth effect routings work in series.
- [Instructor] In this chapter,…we're gonna take a look at some of Sylenth's effects.…But before we dive in,…I just wanna mention something about these effects.…So you can see that we have our effects here…in this middle window,…and they are in this order.…So, we're doing from our Arpeggiator, Distortion,…Phaser, Chorus, EQ, Delay, Reverb, Compressor, et cetera.…To enable an effect, we're going to hit this checkmark.…But, the thing I want to point out is…that we can't change the order of the effects,…at this point in time.…
So, all of our effects in Sylenth…are going to be running in series.…So, that's it.…Just something worth mentioning here,…in terms of signal flow.…And now, let's dive in,…and in the next movie check out our Arpeggiator.…
- Reviewing the interface
- Understanding oscillator waveshapes
- Understanding oscillator controls
- Working with the Amp Envelope Generator
- Using the Part Mixer
- Working with Modulation
- Working with the Mod wheel
- Understanding the effects section
- Working with distortion, phazer, EQ, and delay
- Making sounds from scratch
Skill Level Beginner
1. Sylenth Basics
2. The Interface
3. Working with Modulation
LFO routing6m 32s
4. Sylenth Effects
5. Making Sounds from Scratch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.