Learn how to make an organ from scratch in Sylenth.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…we're gonna cover creating an organ sound from scratch.…And just in case you're skeptical, and thought,…maybe we're doing this video editing tricks,…I'm gonna start with our kick drum.…(drums beating)…We're gonna clear out this patch,…initialize the patch by hitting, command j.…(machine buzzes)…Now, we're back to scratch here.…And let's go in and create our organ.…So, to get started here,…I'm gonna bring in a sine wave on oscillator one.…And I'm gonna give this four voices.…
(organ music)…And let's go ahead on oscillator two,…I'm gonna give that four voices, as well.…But let's bump this up an octave here.…(organ music)…Let's also de-tune this a little bit.…(organ music)…Okay, cool.…
And now, let's go ahead on part B,…I'm gonna make this a sine wave, as well.…I'm gonna give this four voices.…Let's bump this up an octave.…And also transpose it a little bit here.…(organ music)…Also, gonna bring this down in volume.…Let's also give this a bit more polyphony.…I'm gonna bring this up to five.…Or six, in case we wanna play some fancy chords.…
- Reviewing the interface
- Understanding oscillator waveshapes
- Understanding oscillator controls
- Working with the Amp Envelope Generator
- Using the Part Mixer
- Working with Modulation
- Working with the Mod wheel
- Understanding the effects section
- Working with distortion, phazer, EQ, and delay
- Making sounds from scratch
Skill Level Beginner
1. Sylenth Basics
2. The Interface
3. Working with Modulation
LFO routing6m 32s
4. Sylenth Effects
5. Making Sounds from Scratch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.