- Navigating the Xcode interface
- The model-view-controller design pattern in iOS apps
- Responding to UI events
- Troubleshooting UI-to-code connections
- Changing the sizing of an object dynamically
- Coding UI objects
- Working with table views
- Debugging code
- Unit testing in iOS
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Do you have a brand or product that could use its own app? Have you had a brilliant app idea that you just might be able to create yourself with a little training? Well, my LinkedIn Learning course is just for you. I've spent the last 10 years developing iOS applications, and I want to share with you what I wish I knew from the beginning, based on my personal experience. With my course you'll be able to go from knowing nothing about iOS, or even programming in general, to knowing the most fundamental concepts of iOS development in just a few hours. I'm Todd Perkins, a senior iOS developer, and I want to teach you what it takes to become an iOS developer yourself. Check out my course on the iOS Essentials, and get started on making your dreams a reality.
1. Xcode Fundamentals
2. Core Skills
3. Responsive UI Design
4. Coding UI Objects
5. Table Views
6. App Flow and Testing
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.