Join Ron Buencamino for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Learning Server-Side Swift with Vapor.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching.…You got to learn about using Swift to create…a web service using Vapor,…a popular server-side Swift framework.…I strongly urge you to read Vapor's documentation…if you have any questions pertaining to the framework.…It can be found on their website at www.vapor.codes…I hope you enjoyed the course.…As I enjoyed putting it together for you.…If you build anything with what you learned here,…I'd really like to know.…I'm rawn_b on Twitter.…And you can also find me on LinkedIn.…
And that concludes our course.…Until next time.…
- Reviewing the concept of server-side Swift
- Installing Vapor in a local environment
- Creating a new Vapor project
- Reviewing Vapor's built-in capabilities to interact with external services
- Registering and authenticating with the Dark Sky API
- Working with Leaf templates
- Setting up a Heroku account
- Using common troubleshooting techniques
Skill Level Intermediate
Core Data for iOS and macOS Enterprise Developerswith Jon Bott1h 46m Intermediate
iOS App Development: Test-Driven Developmentwith Harrison Ferrone2h 14m Intermediate
1. Open-Source Swift and Vapor Background
2. Vapor's System Layer
3. Working with Vapor
4. View Templating
5. Deploying to Heroku
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.