Join Harrison Ferrone for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Swift 3 for Developers.
- [Instructor] I designed this course for developers coming from other programming languages so I'm assuming you have some basic programming knowledge and development experience. If you're a brand new programmer, I'd highly recommend our Programming for Non-Programmers or Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals courses. That being said, you don't need any previous experience with Swift, iOS development or Xcode to get the ball rolling.
- Starting a new playground
- Printing to the console
- Declaring variables
- Working with numbers
- Using strings
- Breaking down optionals
- Understanding closures
- Classes vs. structs
- Extensions and protocols
Skill Level Beginner
1. Hello Swift
2. Back to Basics: Variables and Operators
3. Collections, Tuples, and Enumerations
4. Working with Logic Flows
5. Only in Swift: Optionals
6. Functions, Closures, and Associated Types
7. Classes vs. Structs
8. Advanced Topics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.