Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning iOS 10 App Development: 3 Intermediate UI Design.
- [Instructor] So what should you know coming into this course. Well, this course is actually part of a series, and it's in the middle of that series, so you should be familiar with previous parts of this series. If not, you may still be able to follow along if you're familiar with Xcode, Swift, or any other programming language. So if you're seeing this checklist and you feel comfortable, you're ready to proceed with the course.
- Adding picker views
- Responding to selections in picker views
- Creating UI elements with code
- Creating image views to display images
- Creating web views to display web content
- Changing fonts, pins, and views with size classes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Other UI Controls
2. Web Views
3. Size Classes
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.