Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning iOS 10 App Development: 3 Intermediate UI Design.
- [Instructor] So what should you know coming into this course. Well, this course is actually part of a series, and it's in the middle of that series, so you should be familiar with previous parts of this series. If not, you may still be able to follow along if you're familiar with Xcode, Swift, or any other programming language. So if you're seeing this checklist and you feel comfortable, you're ready to proceed with the course.
- Adding picker views
- Responding to selections in picker views
- Creating UI elements with code
- Creating image views to display images
- Creating web views to display web content
- Changing fonts, pins, and views with size classes