Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of iOS 10 App Development Essentials 5: Working with Views.
- Let's talk about what you should know coming into this course. This course is part of a series, so if you've watched any of the previous parts of this series, particularly the last part of the series, then you're well-prepared for this course already. If you're coming into this course fresh without watching the other courses of this series, you should be familiar with Xcode and Swift. If you're not familiar with Swift however, any programming experience should help a lot. And of course, if you need to brush up on any of these topics, there's plenty of information in the library, and there's the other course in this series to catch you up.
If you see these and you're not scared off, then you're ready to go forward with the course.
- Creating table views and data sources
- Loading an array
- Grouping sections
- Adding titles and images to table cells
- Responding to table row selection events
- Adding tabs to a tabbed application
- Transitioning between views
- Sending data between views