Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Learning iOS 10 App Development: 2 Design a User Interface.
- [Instructor] So what should you know coming into this course? Well, this course is actually part of a series, so if you're coming straight into this course, you should be familiar with Xcode and Swift. And if you're not that familiar with Swift, it helps a lot if you're familiar with any programming language at all. So if you see this list, you're not scared off, and you feel comfortable, you're ready to go forward with this course.
- Navigating storyboards
- Working with views and view controllers
- Using Auto Layout
- Adding constraints
- Creating UI elements with code
- Adding sliders and progress bars
- Using image and web views