Learn how to develop mobile apps for iOS 10—the latest operating system for the iPhone and iPad. Part 2 covers user interface design in Xcode.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Todd Perkins. Welcome to this course on iOS UI design using iOS 10 and Swift 3. This course is all about user interfaces. Including working with storyboards, building UIs for specific devices, and using auto layout to make sure your designs are consistent across multiple devices, resolutions, and aspect ratios. Once we've discussed that we'll wrap it up by building an app that displays the day of the week for a selected date. So let's begin.
- Navigating storyboards
- Working with views and view controllers
- Using Auto Layout
- Adding constraints
- Creating UI elements with code
- Adding sliders and progress bars
- Using image and web views