Add audio and video into your iOS apps. Learn the fundamentals of programming with the AVFoundation media management framework and Swift 3.
- [Instructor] Hi, my name is Ron Buencamino, and welcome to this course on using AVFoundation in your iOS projects with Swift. In this course, we'll get a good introduction to using the AVFoundation framework to provide a rich media experience in your app. We'll go over recording and playing back both audio and video using this very strong and flexible framework. Throughout the course, we'll learn about the core classes we should use, as well as advanced ways of working with them.
By the time we're done, you'll be able to include custom media features throughout your projects. There's a lot to get through, so let's get started.
- Concurrent programming with AVFoundation
- Recording audio with AVAudioRecorder
- Playing audio with AVAudioPlayer
- Recording movies with AVCaptureSession
- Adding overlays and text to videos
- Exporting video