- [Instructor] This course comes with Exercise Files that you can use to follow along. I suggest you download them to your desktop as I've done here. There are subfolders for each chapter and in each of these, there is a folder for each video with a start and end project. If you are jumping in in the middle of the course, you can open up the associated start folder to follow along. If you are working on the course from start to finish, I'll show you when you will need to open up a fresh project.
If you want to stop and compare your progress to mine, just check in that video's end folder for the associated project.
- Comparing object-oriented programming with protocol-oriented programming
- Methods and class-bound protocols
- Adopting a protocol
- Declaring asynchronous behavior
- Preparing and implementing fallback logic
- Implementing an app using protocol-oriented programming
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Protocol-Oriented Programming
4. Implement the Weather App Using POP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.