Learn how to modify the chapter and page manifests to the book chapters and page. Learn mandatory and optional keys for chapter and page manifests.
- [Instructor] You've modified the book manifest.…Chapter and page manifests are just as easy.…Chapter manifests only have three keys, all mandatory.…In X code, open the chapters folder,…and open the menu board chapter.…Click the manifest.…There are three keys,…a version number for the chapter, a name for the chapter,…and pages in the chapter.…You've already looked at the pages,…and the version is pretty obvious.…
The name is the name of the chapter…that shows in the table of contents.…Change this to menu board.…Open the manifest P left for the order menu chapter,…and change that to order menu for the name.…That's it for chapter manifests.…In the order menu, open the order menu playground page,…and click the page manifest.…
Page manifests have three mandatory keys.…Two should look familiar from chapters,…version and name.…Go change the page name to order menu.…The last one, live view mode, is new.…This key has two values,…hidden by default like it shows here,…and visible by default.…This controls if the live view is visible…
- Comparing iPad and Xcode playgrounds
- Creating and testing Swift classes and code in iPad and Xcode playgrounds
- Prototyping code
- Debugging and testing with Quick Look live views
- Using markup to interactively document code and create educational lessons
- Compiling code into playground books
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS App Development: Notificationswith Steven Lipton1h 10m Intermediate
1. Introducing Playgrounds
2. Xcode Playgrounds
3. iPad Playgrounds
4. Markup and Playgrounds
5. Playground Books
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.