Join Károly Nyisztor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Swift 4: Protocol-Oriented Programming.
- [Instructor] I hope you enjoyed the course and now you've got the taste of how powerful protocols can be. If you are interested in more Swift content, you should probably check out other intermediate courses in our library. I suggest you check out Swift 3 Essential Training: Beyond the Basics. This course also mentions protocol-oriented programming. Also, you might want to check out iOS 11 Development Essential Training: Application Architecture. Another great resource is Apple's own documentation.
You can download The Swift Programming Language Swift 4 edition for free from the iBook Store. You can find me on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and my blog. Thanks again for watching.
- Comparing object-oriented programming with protocol-oriented programming
- Methods and class-bound protocols
- Adopting a protocol
- Declaring asynchronous behavior
- Preparing and implementing fallback logic
- Implementing an app using protocol-oriented programming
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Protocol-Oriented Programming
4. Implement the Weather App Using POP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.