Join Harrison Ferrone for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Swift 3 for Developers.
- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me for this trip…through the foundations of Swift 3.…I really hope you enjoy working with it as much as I do.…We've only covered the basics here…but if you're looking for the next level…of Swift 3 training, check out the…Swift 3 Essential Training: Beyond the Basics course.…As always, there's a large base of information…in the Swift documentation, and I encourage you…to make frequent visits.…If you want a deeper dive into some of the more…intermediate or advanced topics that we briefly introduce,…I recommend Protocol Oriented Programming with Swift…by John Hoffman and Functional Swift by Chris Eidhof,…Florian Kugler, and Wouter Swiestra.…
As always, happy coding.…
- Starting a new playground
- Printing to the console
- Declaring variables
- Working with numbers
- Using strings
- Breaking down optionals
- Understanding closures
- Classes vs. structs
- Extensions and protocols
Skill Level Beginner
1. Hello Swift
2. Back to Basics: Variables and Operators
3. Collections, Tuples, and Enumerations
4. Working with Logic Flows
5. Only in Swift: Optionals
6. Functions, Closures, and Associated Types
7. Classes vs. Structs
8. Advanced Topics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.