Join Scott Gardner for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Swift 3 Essential Training: The Basics.
- [Scott] In this course, I've covered the basics of Swift,…giving you a strong foundation…to write idiomatic Swift code.…I've shown you enough fundamentals to get started,…and I encourage you to dive right in…and starting writing Swift.…There's a lot more to learn, though.…In the meanwhile, definitely check out swift.org,…which provides some great learning resources,…including Apple's Swift Programming Language Guide.…Thank you for joining me.…I hope you found this course helpful and interesting,…and best of luck to you.…
Learn how to write code, understand Swift's key concepts and best practices, and strengthen your programming problem-solving skills. Instructor Scott Gardner teaches the fundamentals, so you'll be prepared to develop applications for iOS, macOS, and other platforms. Completing this course will enable you to not only write first-class code, but to think like a Swift developer.
- Creating playgrounds
- Defining variables and constants
- Working with characters and strings
- Working with collections and groups
- Using operators and defining custom operators
- Controlling program flow
- Defining functions and closures
- Working with classes, structures, and enumerations
- Adopting protocols
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Variables and Constants
3. Characters and Strings
4. Collections and Tuples
6. Control Flow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.