Join Ron Buencamino for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Implementing In-App Purchases in iOS 10 with Swift 3.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching.…You got to learn about what it takes…to put a storefront right inside of your app…by using StoreKit.…I strongly urge you to review Apple's in-app purchase guide,…as well as the StoreKit framework guide,…should you want to know more…about this subject.…I hope you enjoyed this course,…as I enjoyed putting it together for you.…If you build something using what you learned here,…I'd like to know.…I'm rawn_b on Twitter.…You can also find me on LinkedIn.…And that about does it for now.…Until next time.…
First, learn what you can legitimately offer for sale in the App Store. Apple's guidelines restrict the sale of certain products, including real-world goods. Next, learn how to configure new products for sale with iTunes Connect and retrieve the product information in your app. Ron then shows how to request and process payments, and deliver the user's purchases to their iOS device. Plus, learn about selling subscriptions and restoring purchased content—a smart strategy for keeping your app rating high.
- What you can and can't sell in the App Store
- Looking at StoreKit
- Creating products in iTunes Connect
- Presenting products in your storefront
- Requesting payments in your app
- Processing transactions
- Delivering products
- Persisting purchases and auto-renewed subscriptions
- Restoring purchased content