Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cocoa with Swift 3 Essential Training.
- [Todd] So that's it for this course,…and you may be wondering where to go from here.…Now we've already looked at the documentation a few times…throughout this course and you've seen…where to find that to answer your questions,…and the next step from there is to look…at Apple's Guides and Sample Code at this resource.…You may have a specific question…about a specific technology,…not just wanting to see the documentation,…but see how it actually works in practice…and this is an excellent resource…and there are many different projects…for you to dive right into.…
And the great thing about is that Apple has set up this code…so when you look at it you're actually seeing…the best practices, as recommended by Apple,…when you use this code.…The next place I'd refer you to…is more on Swift, in the library.…There are plenty of courses in here…that you can check out to learn more…about Swift development.…If you're interested in learning more…about the Swift language there are courses here,…if you're interested in branching out into iOS development…
- Installing your development tools
- Working with Xcode and the MVC pattern
- Creating basic interactions
- Creating delegate classes
- Building a user interface
- Laying out the UI
- Working with data and table views
- Binding data objects to the UI
- Debugging your app
- Distributing the app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Core Cocoa Skills
4. Create User Interfaces
5. Arrange User Interfaces
6. Use Data Controls
7. Debug and Troubleshoot
8. Distribute an Application
9. Finishing Touches
Create full screen apps1m 51s
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.